Our Golf Tour of India not only gives you the privilege of playing Golf on some of the oldest and most historical Golf courses in India but also the opportunity to visit the greatest monument of love, the Taj Mahal as well as staying in some of the Grand Palaces of India, sample mouth watering cuisine and take advantage of the fantastic shopping. These are just a few highlights of this tour. In India you can play golf almost anywhere from the hills and high Himalayan fastness, to metropolitan cities and small towns, or by lakes and forests, surrounded by tea estates, out in the desert and in old British cantonments…the flavours of India is evident everywhere golf is played in the country.
Your India Escorted Tour includes:
- Return Economy Class Singapore Airlines flights from Wellington
- Accommodation in 5 star hotels in India with private facilities
- Travel, transfers, sightseeing and gratuities
- Local Tour Manager & services of local speaking guides
- Cycle Rickshaw ride at Chandni Chowk, Old Delhi
- Elephant ride failing Jeep ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- One round of Golf at; Jaypee Green Golf in Delhi, Agra Golf Club in Agra & Rambagh Golf Club in Jaipur (Green fee, caddy or cart included)
Travel Dates: 1-16 September 2015
Click HERE to view the full brochure including itinerary.
|Per Person, Twin Share||fr $7,399*||Enquire Now|
|Per Person, Single Traveller||fr $8,535*||Enquire Now|