Nestled amongst the fashionable shopping areas and commercial offices of Causeway Bay, Wanchai and Central; the hotel is conveniently situated within walking distance of Hong Kong’s extensive MTR system. All the rooms enjoy unobstructed views of the world renowned Victoria Harbour.
Your Hong Kong Package Includes:
- 4 nights accommodation
|Superior Harbourview Room (4 Nights)|
|5 Mar - 25 Mar 15||$579|
|1 Apr - 11 Apr 15 & 1 May - 30 Jun 15||$395|
|12 Apr - 30 Apr 15||$665|
|BONUS: Includes FREE upgrade from Superior Harbourview to Deluxe Harbourview Room and FREE late check out till 4pm (subject to availability, valid for travel 01 Apr - 17 Jun 15 only). Includes one FREE night (valid for travel 01 May - 30 Jun 15 only, free night is already included in advertised price) .|
Per Person, Twin Share $ 395
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- *Child prices are based on one or two children of 2-11 years sharing a twin room with 2 adults
- Valid for sales to 13 Oct 2014
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 13 Oct 2014 to 30 Jun 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Free night bonus offer - free nights are already included in advertised price and no further discount applies.
- Black out dates 10 Nov -04 Mar 2014. For travel during these dates please enquire.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
GO Ref# LONZ19SEPGO1