Rome | Hotel Rimini
4 nights with Singapore Airlines
The Rimini is conveniently located 30 metres from Termini railway station, ideal for those arriving by train for a short stay in Rome. Rooms are spacious and nicely decorated.
Your Rome Holiday Includes:
- Return economy class airfares with Singapore Airlines to Rome from Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch
- 4 nights accommodation
|Standard Room (4 Nights)|
|2 Aug - 31 Aug 14||$3,372||$3,612|
|1 Sep - 30 Sep 14||$3,380||$3,824|
|1 Oct - 31 Oct 14||$3,219||$3,674|
|BONUS: Includes buffet breakfast daily.
Stay 7 nights and pay 6 nights
Per Person, Twin Share $ 3219
More great Rome holiday deals are here
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 21 days after reservation confirmation
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 31 Oct 2014
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 2 Aug 2014 to 31 Oct 2014 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min Stay: 4 days Max Stay: 6 months
- Prices are ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- Travel is based on economy class airfares on Singapore Airlines (M class) from AKL, CHC or WLG to Rome via SIN.
- Capacity is strictly limited.
- Return Fares valid ex AKL, CHC (using direct services to/via SIN), WLG (via AKL/CHC using NZ) to selected destinations in UK/Europe.
- Valid on all SQ, LH, OU, AY, S7, IB, TP, BA, OA, TK flights except not permitted on SQ code-share flight numbers on any other carrier except on NZ where travel is permitted on SQ6800-6920. Other flight exceptions: OU5000-5999, AY5000 and above, IB5000-5999, IB7000-7999, TP4000-TP9499, BA1500-1999, BA3000-7299, BA7500-7949, BA8200-8449, BA8498-8699, BA8770-9999, OA4000-8999,S74001-4999, TK7800-7999, 8000-8999, 9000-9299.
- All fares are subject to change without notice. Fare offer is not valid unless all conditions are strictly complied with.
- Stopovers are permitted in SIN for a max of 14 days stopover in each direction enroute to final destination.
- For Domestic sectors a maximum transit of 24 hours is permitted at Auckland and Christchurch.
- For Trans-Tasman sectors, stopovers are permitted at Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane within the base fare validity.
- Domestic add-ons are permitted.
- M class are eligible to accrue frequent flyer points but not eligible to be used with upgrade awards. NZL domestic sectors are not eligible to accrue frequent flyer points.
- For full rules/conditions please refer to the GDS.
- Accommodation Surcharges apply during Trade Fair periods.
- Rome accommodation tax applies for the first 10 consecutive nights. EUR4 per person per night for 3 star hotels, EUR6 per person per night for 4 star hotels and EUR7 per person per night for 5 star hotels.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- These airfares are not eligible to accrue Airpoint Dollars. They are not upgradeable using airpoints and no Airpoints Companion tickets may be purchased in conjunction with these fares
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- AFC: V0 ISSUED: 11APR14
GO Ref# SQ11APRGEG