London | Radisson Edwardian Vanderbilt
Includes Return Flights
Once the London residence of the Vanderbilts, this four star luxury hotel enjoys a prime South Kensington location. As well as retaining many original features including painted ceilings and stained glass windows, the Vanderbilt offers fine dining and deluxe guest facilities.
Your London Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy class airfares to London from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- 3 nights accommodation
|Standard Room (3 Nights)|
|1 Jun - 19 Jun 13 & 3 Jul - 25 Jul 13||$3,383||$3,656|
|26 Jul - 31 Aug 13||$3,305||$3,518|
|1 Sep - 1 Sep 13||$3,110||$3,323|
|2 Sep - 30 Sep 13||$3,188||$3,461|
|1 Oct - 31 Oct 13||$3,109||$3,382|
|BONUS: Includes English breakfast daily.|
Per Person, Twin Share $ 3109
More great London holiday deals are here
*Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase.
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 14 days after reservation confirmation
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this.
- Valid for sales to 17-Jun-2013
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 01-Jun-2013 to 31-Oct-2013 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min Stay: 7 days Max Stay: 4 months
- Prices are ex Auckland. For departures ex Wellington please add $159 per adult. For departures ex Christchurch please subtract $97 per adult.
- Travel is based on Economy class airfares on Emirates (T class) from AKL, WLG or CHC to London (via Dubai).
- JQ - domestic NZ sectors, book 'I' class. If 'I' class is not available book 'A' class.
- All sectors must be confirmed prior to ticketing. Capacity limitations apply.
- Valid JQ operated services WLG-AKL/CHC v.v. or DUD/ZQN-AKL v.v.
- EK5000-5999/EK6200-6299/EK6670-6673/EK6680-6681 & JQ6000-9999 code share flights NOT permitted.
- Travel between BKK - HKG v.v. is NOT permitted on any EK flight.
- 1 free stopover permitted in Dubai each direction.
- 1 free stopover permitted in Thailand.
- 1 free stopover permitted in NZ in each direction.
- Unlimited additional stopovers permitted at an addional charge of NZ$164 per stop.
- Surcharges apply during Trade Fair periods.
- Economy weekend surcharge - A NZ$25 nett surcharge will apply for outbound travel Fri/Sat ex NZ only.
- For Travel 13-31 May 2013 ex AKL, WLG, ZQN, or DUD please enquire.
- For travel beyond 31 Oct 2013, please contact your travel agent.
- STPC in DXB connecting flight only: Economy Class pax is applicable in both directions only for transit between 8-24 hours.
- SKYWARDS SAVER Miles are accruable on EK sectors.
- All fares are subject to increase or withdrawal without notice.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant.
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply.
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services.
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations.
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information.
- AFC: XL ISSUED 07MAY2013
GO Ref# EK06MAYGEG