Located in downtown Papeete, within walking distance from the waterfront, the business district and the market. The hotel features 91 well appointed large rooms and suites with tea and coffee making facilities, and internet connections and the unique restaurant and bar for entertainment.
Your Tahiti Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares flying Air Tahiti Nui from Auckland
- 4 nights accommodation
- Transfers as required
- For departures ex Wellington or Christchurch please add $227 per adult
|Standard Room - Street View (4 Nights)|
|19 Sep - 24 Dec 14 & 2 Jan - 30 Mar 15||$1,547|
|NOTE: City tax of XPF150 per person, per day is payable direct to hotels (subject to change).|
Per Person, Twin Share $ 1547
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Closeout and blackout periods apply over school holidays and peak holiday periods & availability of seats & rooms is likely to be very limited over this time
- Prices are based on direct flights unless stated otherwise
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 24 Mar 2015
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 19 Sep 2014 to 31 Mar 2015 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min 4 nights / Max 1 year
- Prices are ex Auckland. For departures ex Wellington please add $227 per adult. For departures ex Christchurch please add $227 per adult.
- Book Air Tahiti Nui International Economy Q Class airfare from Auckland to Papeete: AKL-PPT-AKL
- No restrictions apply to codeshare flights - must be TN flight number.
- For travel from Wellington or Christchuch book Air New Zealand domestic S, L or T class to Auckland:
- Book Ait Tahiti domestic Y Class flights for travel between Papeete and Bora Bora: PPT-BOB-PPT.
- A 20 kg baggage allowance applies.
- TTLS CAN BE IMPLEMENTED AT ANY TIME BY TN RESERVATIONS. ALL PNRS WITHOUT BONA FIDE TKT NOS ARE SUBJECT TO AUTO CANCELLATION.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- These airfares are not eligible to accrue Airpoint Dollars. They are not upgradeable using airpoints and no Airpoints Companion tickets may be purchased in conjunction with these fares
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- ISSUE DATE: 28 MAR 2014
GO Ref# TN01APRPPTGO1