Rome | Hotel Rimini
3 nights with Emirates
The Rimini is conveniently located 30 metres from Termini railway station, ideal for those arriving by train for a short stay in Rome. Rooms are spacious and nicely decorated.
Your Rome Holiday Includes:
- Return economy class airfares to Rome flying Emirates from Auckland, Wellington & Christchurch
- 3 nights accommodation
|Standard Room (3 Nights)|
|6 May - 12 Jun 14 & 1 Sep - 30 Sep 14||$2,698||$3,028||$2,677|
|13 Jun - 30 Jun 14||$2,845||$3,175||$2,824|
|1 Jul - 31 Aug 14||$2,692||$2,869||$2,686|
|1 Oct - 31 Oct 14||$2,589||$2,930||$2,579|
|BONUS: Includes buffet breakfast daily.
Stay 7 nights and pay 6 nights
Per Person, Twin Share $ 2589
More great Rome holiday deals are here
Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 14 days after reservation confirmation
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this
- Valid for sales to 23 Apr 2014
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 6 May 2014 to 31 Oct 2014 (unless otherwise specified)
- Prices are ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- Min stay: 7 days from last international stopover point / Max stay: 4 months.
- Travel is based on economy class airfares on Emirates (T class) from AKL, CHC or WLG to London via DXB.
- Capacity is strictly limited.
- Valid on EK flights operated by EK/QF.
- Valid on QF flights operated by QF.
- QF200-399 flight numbers not permitted.
- EK6200-6299/EK6670-6671/EK6680-6681 code share flight not permitted.
- JQ6000-6999 flight numbers not permitted.
- Travel between BKK-HKG v.v is not permitted on any EK flight.
- Dubai Connect (STPC) in DXB: Economy class pax is applicable in both directions only for transit between 8-24 hours.
- Ticketing must be completed no later than 23 Apr 2014.
- Stopovers - 1 free stopover permitted in each direction. Additional stopovers permitted at NZ$164 per stop.
- Note: Stopovers permitted at any transfer point as per route map in GDS.
- Fares are eligible to accrue SKYWARDS SAVER miles on EK sectors.
- All fares are subject to increase or withdrawal without notice.
- Fares are only guaranteed if auto-priced and ticketed in GDS on the same day.
- For full rules/conditions please refer to the GDS.
- Airfare is valid until 30 Nov 2014 - please enquire for costs.
- Accommodation Surcharges apply during Trade Fair periods.
- Rome accommodation tax applies for the first 10 consecutive nights. EUR2 per person per night for 3 star hotels and EUR3 per person per night for 4/5 star hotels.
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- These airfares are not eligible to accrue Airpoint Dollars. They are not upgradeable using airpoints and no Airpoints Companion tickets may be purchased in conjunction with these fares
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information
- AFC: W2 ISSUED: 21MAR14
GO Ref# EK21MARGEG