Anaheim | Super 8 Motel
Includes Return Flights
The Super 8 Motel is located in Anaheim, California adjacent to the Garden Walk shops and restaurants. It is one block from Anaheim Convention Center and less than two blocks from Disneyland.
Your Anaheim Holiday Includes:
- Return Economy Class airfares to Los Angeles flying Air New Zealand from Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch
- Return airport transfers
- 5 nights accommodation
|Run of House Room (5 Nights)|
|20 Jun - 22 Jun 13 & 4 Aug - 14 Oct 13||$2,219||$2,415||$1,546|
|23 Jun - 3 Aug 13||$2,227||$2,435||$1,546|
|15 Oct - 30 Nov 13 & 20 Jan - 8 Mar 14||$2,121||$2,317||$1,473|
|9 Mar - 31 Mar 14||$2,129||$2,337||$1,473|
|BONUS: Includes Continental Breakfast daily|
|NOTE: Premium Date surcharges and/or blackouts may apply on selected travel dates including but not limited to: 22-25 Jan; 13-15 Mar 14.|
Per Person, Twin Share $ 2121
More great Anaheim holiday deals are here
*Terms and Conditions
PACKAGE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- It is our policy to present the true cost of our holidays inclusive of all airport and government charges. Please accept however that these charges are not within our control, therefore we reserve the right to pass on any increase.
- Payment & ticketing deadline - no more than 14 days after reservation confirmation
- *Child prices are based on one or two children of 2-11 years sharing a twin room with 2 adults
- Please note that any Airline generated ticketing time limit which is earlier will over-ride this.
- Valid for sales to 30-Nov-2013
- Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 20-Jun-2013 to 31-Mar-2014 (unless otherwise specified)
- Min stay: 5 days Max stay: 28 Days
- Prices are ex Auckland, Wellington or Christchurch.
- TRAVEL NOT PERMITTED 01 Dec 13 - 19 Jan 14. Please consultant your GO consultant for prices over this period.
- Book NZ "T" class international. Book NZ "H" class domestic within NZ.
- 21 Advance purchase required. Reservations for the first international flight must be made at least 21 days before departure ??? counting from the day of reservation but not counting the day of departure.
- Ticketing Deadline: Ticketing must be completed within 14 days of original reservation / PNR creation or 21 days before departure, whichever is earlier. Ticketing not permitted after 14DEC13.
- Routing : WLG/CHC-(NZ)-AKL-(NZ)-LAX and vv
- Travel is permitted on direct flights only.
- Provincial NZ Add Ons available.
- Travel from HLZ/WRE/TRG/KAT/KKE/ROT/WHK/TUO/NPL/WAG/PMR/PPQ/MRO/GIS/NPE for an additional $166 per person return.
- Travel from : BHE/DUD/HKK/IVC/NSN/WSZ/TIU/WKA/ZQN for an additional $212 per person return.
- Taxes have been calculated using direct flights.
- Capacity is strictly limited. Fare may not be available on all services or routing options.
- Cancellation and amendment fees apply
- Airfare Code: O7
- Prices shown are based on per person costs in New Zealand Dollars, for payment by cash, cheque or eftpos only. Credit card sales not permitted unless Travel Agent acts as a merchant.
- Travel Agent professional service fees and airline GDS fees may apply.
- Capacity limitations apply and may not be available on all services.
- Travel requiring an overnight stay in New Zealand will be at passengers own expense.
- Events beyond our control such as currency fluctuations and changes to the price of aviation fuel may result in prices variations.
- Strict cancellation fees apply
- Packages are based on consecutive nights
- For split stays please contact your travel consultant
- For full terms and conditions and cancellation fees please contact your local travel agent for more information.
- New USA border security controls take effect from January 2009. Please refer to https://esta.cbp.dhs.gov/ for more details
- FLYER CODE: NZ13MAYANAGO
GO Ref# NZ13MAYANAGO